TIPS ON BUYING YOUR FIRST HOME
Buying your first home is both exciting and nerve-wracking.
It is a major decision that takes planning and research, and the right inspections.
5 Tips to buying your first or next home
- Decide what you can afford
- Top features to look for:
Property must be water free, Little to no leaks, Foundations with no to little movement. A clean and maintained property will always have less problem’s.
- Check the Property Potential And Location.
A quiet suburban location, A poorly presented property in a good location.
- Properties to avoid.
A property that looks too good to be true?
- Get a pest and building report.
It is strongly recommend this will identify any major defects.
If you are considering purchasing a New Sydney – City Property
There are several ways to get well-informed before making your decision on which property to buy.
We can organise your Swimming Pool, building and timber pest inspection reports to ensure you save the maximum dollars for your property Purchase.
Avoid having your dream property turn into a nightmare.
We Inspect All readily and safely accessible areas of your Sydney property.
Sydney Pest Building Inspectors are Here to Help you.
For Friendly service and FREE Advice contact Us on 1300 465 494
Area Serviced-Pest and Building Inspection Areas.
- About Us
- Book An Inspection
- Why You Need An Inspection
- Report In 24 To 48 Hours
- Report With Photographs
- Verbal Report After The Inspection
- Liaise With The Real Estate Agent
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- We Uncover Concealed Faults
- Realistic Inspection Prices
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Expert Knowledge On Termites
- Sydney Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pest & Building Inspections
- Building Inspections Sydney
- Pest Inspections Sydney
- Swimming Pool Safety Inspections
- Dont Be A Victim Of
- Termite Attack
- Inspection Horror Story
- First Home Buyers
- Property Updating
- Inspection Agreement