FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.Pest and Building Inspection Cost
This will depend on what size the property is please go to see all prices on our booking page,
For fast service book on line
2. When will I receive the report’s?
The vast majority of the reports are completed within 24 TO 48 hours of the inspection.
3. Can I see a sample example of the report’s?
Example reports are available Just on tact as and we will email you one
4. What is included in the report’s?
The Australian Standard or best industry practice for each style of report details the inclusions and exclusions.
5. Can I buy a copy of a report already done?
Copies of recently furnished reports are available for purchase at the same value as paid by the original order.
6. How do I order the report’s?
7. Does the reports include photos of defects?
Yes we do a lot of photos however not all service providers supply this service.
8. Can I have an account?
Sorry Casual users pay At the time of inspection by direct deposit or Credit card on order, if would like another option then call us.
9. What equipment do you use for the Pest Inspection?
We have many inspection tools. These include thermal imaging camera, termatrac and moisture meters, a good touch ,screwdriver, we use what we have to but it depends on the property.
10. Are we able to attend inspections?
Yes we welcome you to be there onsite on the day of inspection.
- About Us
- Book An Inspection
- Why You Need An Inspection
- Report In 24 To 48 Hours
- Report With Photographs
- Verbal Report After The Inspection
- Liaise With The Real Estate Agent
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- We Uncover Concealed Faults
- Realistic Inspection Prices
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Expert Knowledge On Termites
- Sydney Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pest & Building Inspections
- Building Inspections Sydney
- Pest Inspections Sydney
- Swimming Pool Safety Inspections
- Dont Be A Victim Of
- Termite Attack
- Inspection Horror Story
- First Home Buyers
- Property Updating
- Inspection Agreement