Building And Property Inspections Sydney
NOW ONLY $399
A Pest & Building Inspection We will give you the information you require to make an informed decision.
A pre-purchase building and pest report is a written report of the condition of a property in accordance with AS 4349.1. and AS 4349.3 The report should give an indication of the structural soundness of the property including movement in the walls (cracking), safety hazards, corroded roofing, leaks around the walls adjacent to the bathroom shower recess and any old or new termite damage.
The report is usually carried out prior to exchanging sale contracts so you can identify any problems with the property, which could prove expensive to repair As a profficanel pest and building specialists we provide separate builder and pest inspectors we believe it is very hard to complete a building and pest inspection with just one person two inspectors will give a more thorough Inspection Each specializing in there fields.
A Termite/ Pre-Purchase Inspection report is designed to:
- Detect old damage and active termites.
- Gives you the element of risk of infestation.
- Gives you tips on reducing the chances of termite infestation.
- Gives us enough information to accurately quote you on any termite treatment.
- Most importantly, educates you about termites.
- Identifies species of termites.
Standard Building Inspection Report Equipment
- Torch with bright light. This is essential!
- A termite sounding donger. It is designed to run along skirting boards, higher placed timbers and other exposed timbers. When it runs across termite infested timber the tone changes, indicating hollowed out timber.
- A Moisture Meter. It is designed to pick up high moisture content in walls and timbers. Termites bring up moisture from the soil and into the walls and timbers.
- Stanley Knife & Tape. If termite infested timber is located, we may cut it with a Stanley knife and expose the interior of timber, identifying the species of termites then seal it back up with tape so as not to disturb the termites.
- Listening Device. This listens to sounds in the internal of the walls. However, if you tap the wall with your hand and put your ear up to the wall you can head the soldier termites rubbing the mandibles together.
The following areas would normally be inspected in a building and pest inspection report
- Roof Space
- Sub-floor including ventilation, leaks beneath the floors of the wet areas such as bathrooms, laundry, toilets and site drainage
- Separate out buildings & toilets
- Steps and Balconies
- Garage and carports
- External walls including cladding brickwork and any wet rot damage to exposed timber posts to veranda beams & retaining walls
- Internal such as wall/floor tiles, kitchen, water leaks to adjoining walls of bathrooms, sagging ceilings, doors and windows
- Timber Fences and trees and stumps on the property
- You will be aware of what shape the property is in, enabling you to handle or repair any problems
A pre-purchase building report The amount of detail contained in the report will depend on the type of property, its size, age and condition. Photographs can be included with the report at no extra cost.
Although the process is very exciting it quickly becomes overwhelming. While the home you have selected may appear to be just what you’re looking for, how can you be sure there aren’t potentially serious unknown defects which can make your investment in your future a costly one.
Professional Property Inspectors
Having your new home professionally inspected by us as early as possible in the buying process can save you thousands of dollars on items which you may be able to have the seller or builder correct.
Why choose us for your home inspection needs?
We constantly update our education and invest in new diagnostic tools for non-invasive analysis. Our Company policy is to provide professional and accurate inspections and reporting that not only discloses the condition, but can be used as a source of information for future repairs and maintenance.
Our Company has extensive knowledge of building construction from new buildings under construction to older, long standing structures.
- About Us
- Book An Inspection
- Why You Need An Inspection
- Report In 24 To 48 Hours
- Report With Photographs
- Verbal Report After The Inspection
- Liaise With The Real Estate Agent
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- We Uncover Concealed Faults
- Realistic Inspection Prices
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Expert Knowledge On Termites
- Sydney Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pest & Building Inspections
- Building Inspections Sydney
- Pest Inspections Sydney
- Swimming Pool Safety Inspections
- Dont Be A Victim Of
- Termite Attack
- Inspection Horror Story
- First Home Buyers
- Property Updating
- Inspection Agreement